What is Plogging?
The 'Plogging' craze is blowing. Plogging is a compound word of the Swedish word 'Plocka upp', which means 'Glean the grain', and the English word 'Jogging', which means 'running exercise'. It is an environmental protection activity that picks up trash while running.
It issues a new token by incorporating plogging,
which combines environmental protection and movement, into the concept of cryptocurrency.
- 1) Encourage people who want to share the environment and exercise to participate in plogging
- 2) Allow people to check the amount of exercise and the amount of garbage collected through photo shot
- 3) Constructed to upload the contents of the photo shot to the PROKEN Platform and enable the authentication verification process
- 4) The token is paid in the concept of reward according to the certified content
- 5) People are free to use their tokens
Issue and Distribution Information
|Token Name||PLOKEN||Token Symbol||PLO|
- Team & Partner3,000,000,000
- Internal Holding1,500,000,000
- Project team composition
- Producing the project website and white paper
- PLOKEN Platform design completed(scheduled)
- PLOKEN platform development in progress
- PLOKEN platform development completed(scheduled)
- Issued by PLOKEN TOKEN(scheduled)
- Listed on overseas Hobit exchange(scheduled)
- Completed construction of PLOKEN platform ecosystem(scheduled)